In SIGHTSEE JAMAICA I present to you my personal bucket list– hundreds of Jamaican places worth sightseeing at least once. Now available on Amazon for purchase. Sightsee Jamaica ships from thirteen Amazon marketplaces, to ANYWHERE in the world.
What’s Inside SIGHTSEE JAMAICA
- A Jamaican fact sheet with pertinent information for travelers.
- A checklist arranged by parish of all places worth sightseeing. Tick off each place as you find it. Some are buildings to admire on a drive or walking tour; others are real gems for which you’ll need hours or even days to completely experience.
- Read my guide to the Blue & John Crow Mountains, Jamaica’s only UNESCO World Heritage Site to date. Learn more about the national park’s history, hiking trails, rivers, waterfalls, renowned coffee and Jamaica’s foray into gastronomy tourism with the Blue Mountain Culinary Trail.
- Discover Jamaica’s last remaining wilderness: the Cockpit Country.
- See why Jamaica is technically an archipelago.
- Peruse an annual calendar of festivals and events.
- Get handy tools like how to get around Jamaica, and tips for the solo traveler and reggae lover.
- Get my top recommendations about what to do in Jamaica.
Shop on Amazon
- Purchase on Amazon HERE and leave a review.
- Follow my author page on Amazon HERE.
- Lastly, help me spread the word! Share my book with a friend.
Enjoy Doing Word Searches?
Pick up a Jamaican word search book with 100 Jamaican-inspired puzzles! Purchase HERE.
Use My Affiliate Code ELLE10 For Jamaican Wall Art
Subscribe To Stay In The Know
Be sure to click the confirming link in your inbox.
Get In Touch With The Author
Reach out to me for my media & press release kits!