Here’s the next exciting event coming up on Adventures from Elle. Stay tuned to my social media pages (Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram) over the next coming weeks to get more information on what to expect in December.
hours minutes seconds
- Chatting with Creative Jamaican Medics (Part 3)
- From Grass to Glass: Taking a Jamaican Rum Tour
- Maamee River, Saint Andrew
- Maryland, Saint Andrew
- 2021: Mid-Year Mark
Popular Topics Index
- Jamaican Waterfalls
- Jamaican Beaches
- Museums & Cultural Events
- Reggae Trail
- Bucket lists
- My guide to the Jamaican Blue Mountains
- A guide to exploring Kingston
- A guide to exploring Portland
- Explore Jamaica by parish
- Trinidad and Tobago archives
Hire Adventures from Elle to tell the story of your business, offer giveaways and so much more! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with the contact form below. If you want to collaborate on other projects or offer feedback, feel free to get in contact too.
Let’s Stay In Touch
About the blog & its writer
Adventures from Elle is the brainchild of Rochelle Knight and began as a blog about how to experience Jamaica like a local on a budget, written by a local on a budget. Read the rest of Elle’s history here.
Lastly, before you go, subscribe to get new posts straight to your inbox! Make sure to click the confirm link from your email to complete the subscription then you’re set! 🙂